The consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which, for the most part, cannot be attributed to either his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give us Gipfelsockerl – Bestle & Odesser GbR, Maria-Eich-Strasse 14a, 81243 Munich, Germany, Phone: + 49 (0) 177 3802667, Email: kontakt(at)gipfelsockerl.de a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by mail or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but it is not mandatory. In order to respect the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of cancellation just before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to refund you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from your delivery being a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us) immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this refund. We may refuse refunding you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to your handling of the goods was intentionally damaging.
Example return form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Bestle & Odesser GbR, Maria-Eich-Strasse 14a, 81243 Munich, Germany:
– Hereby we/I (*) cancel the contract concluded for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of buyer(s)
– Address of buyer(s)
– Signature of the buyer (only need on physical letters)
(*) Please delete inapplicable.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the cancellation right
The cancellation right does not exist in the case of contracts for the supply of goods which are
– Not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– The delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– For the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
The cancellation right expires prematurely in the case of contracts;
– For the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their sealing has been removed after delivery;
– For the supply of goods if they were inextricably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– The delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack if the seal has been removed after delivery.